Fall Visit Options
Visit Fordham during the beautiful fall semester. Choose your campus (or see both) and then choose the visit option that works best for you. Here's what we recommend:
- Good: A self-guided tour.
- Better: Taking a tour only.
- Even Better: Tour plus an information session.
- Best: One of our open houses.
Ready to make some plans? Schedule a visit. (All our events require pre-registration.)
We want you to visit, and not just for the colorful foliage.
On days or at times when our office is open and we're not able to provide an official tour, you're welcome to explore campus on your own by signing up for a self-guided tour.
But, you'll get more useful information by taking a student-led tour only, or by attending an information session and tour. From September 16 to December 1 -- including a few Saturdays and Columbus Day, Information Sessions are presentations given by admission counselors that cover Fordham's distinctive features and admission process.
If you can only visit Fordham once -- or you've already been on campus and are looking for more content -- you should come for one of our open houses:
- Designed for high school seniors, Open House is Saturday, October 14, at our Lincoln Center (Manhattan) campus, and Sunday, October 15, at our Rose Hill (Bronx) campus. Explore the full schedule.
- High school sophomores or juniors can attend Fall Preview, on Saturday, November 11, at Lincoln Center, and Sunday, November 12, at Rose Hill. Get more details.
Still not sure when to visit?
Then you should call us: 1-800-FORDHAM. We'll gladly talk through all your visit options.