Research Deans' Council
Fordham Research Deans' Council (RDC) was established to 1) improve communication between the Office of Research and schools/colleges; 2) exchange ideas and information about university and schools strategic research initiatives; and 3) coordinate research initiatives and priorities with the University Research Council (URC).
In the academic year 2018-2019, the newly established RDC had 11 members:
- Rachel Annunziato, Associate Dean for Strategic Initiatives, Fordham College at Rose Hill
- Anthony Cavanna, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, Graduate School of Education
- Faustino Cruz, Dean, Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education
- Clare Huntington, Associate Dean for Research, School of Law
- Melissa Labonte, Interim Dean, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Debra McPhee, Dean, Graduate School of Social Service
- Dave Swinarski, Acting Associate Dean, Fordham College at Lincoln Center / Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Frederick Wertz, Interim Dean, Fordham College at Lincoln Center
- An Yan, Associate Dean for Research and Faculty Development, Gabelli School of Business
- George Hong, Chief Research Officer and Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Tihana Abiala, Research Initiatives Officer, Office of Research.