Research Deans' Council
Fordham Research Deans' Council (RDC) was established to 1) improve communication between the Office of Research and schools/colleges; 2) exchange ideas and information about university and schools strategic research initiatives; and 3) coordinate research initiatives and priorities with the University Research Council (URC).
In the academic year 2020-2021, the RDC had 11 members:
- Rachel Annunziato, Associate Dean for Strategic Initiatives, Fordham College at Rose Hill
- Laura Auricchio, Dean, Fordham College at Lincoln Center
- Eva Badowska, Dean of Faculty, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Faustino Cruz, Dean, Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education
- Youngjae Lee, Associate Dean for Research, School of Law
- Debra McPhee, Dean, Graduate School of Social Service
- Tyler Stovall, Dean, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- An Yan, Associate Dean for Research and Faculty Development, Gabelli School of Business
- Akane Zusho, Interim Dean, Graduate School of Education
- George Hong, Chief Research Officer and Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs
- Tihana Abiala, Research Initiatives Officer, Office of Research.