Accessibility at Fordham
Fordham University is committed to ensuring that our institution is accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. We are diligently working towards addressing accessibility at the university-level. We established an Accessibility Committee in July 2019. The Committee will work to help make Fordham University a fully accessible institution.
Fordham University Accessibility Committee
The Accessibility Committee is committed to providing fully inclusive learning, working, and living environments throughout its campuses at Fordham University. Our goal is to raise awareness that the accessibility needs of our students, faculty, and staff are the responsibility of the entire Fordham community. We will strive to ensure that the University provides the appropriate resources for all members of our community to engage with our content, pedagogy, technology, and facilities.
- Educate the community on the importance of accessibility best practices and principles
- Ensure the community (including visitors) can use, engage, and interact with our content, pedagogy, resources, and facilities
- Encourage an ‘accessibility first’ perspective on a university-wide level including content and design from digital communication to physical construction
- Identify areas where improvement and changes are needed and provide resources and assistance to those with disabilities
Additional information and resources will be shared as it is available.
- Need student accommodations? View Accommodations from the Office of Disability Services.
- Need faculty/employee accommodations? View information on Workplace Accommodations from the Office of Human Resources.